Natural Hair Check
Saturday, February 2, 2013; comments


Yes, contrary to popular belief, I do in fact have hair...



This afternoon after class ended, I went to the hair salon for a looooong overdue wash-and-set. Unfortunately I paid more than I wanted to, because since I havent had a relaxer in over 6 months my hair qualifies as "natural". But after all the effort it took to get this crap straightened, it was worth the money. I honestly wish I could have tipped the woman, because it was hell detangling that mess, but I had no cash at the moment. Im very happy with the outcome though!





It's pretty damn long compared to the [last check], but its still just as flat lol.
Don't you just love the unintentional ombre (aka: really bad roots) I've got going on? ;D





Excuse the frumpy sweater, I didnt feel like changing.



I'll end on a no makeup face just for you




❤オート

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus