❤ IHOP!!
Thursday, January 17, 2013; comments


Get used to the purikura + blingee combo.
It'll be here a while..






I'll start with my face from today. I snapped this quickly before I went to work.
Sneak peek of my new lenses and wig btw ;D


Leopard Print Cross Top
$12 @ Rue21







Camwhoring it up~

So the other day I joined my hubby Yasu and my mother-in-law for dinner at Ihop. I got to meet their favorite waiter Jonathan (whom they call Josh... on purpose), renamed him Joshathan, and ate delicious food. All was gewd.



I had the Country Fried Steak with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli



Yasu had the Tuscan Chicken Griller with french fries-- and may I just say this camera makes them look godly.



And we all had the Loaded potato &; Bacon Soup. My god this was delicious.
I wanted to take it home, but I finished before I remembered to ask for a take out box.

And that's pretty much it. I started Uni again last Thursday, and my classes seem pretty interesting. I can already tell English is gonna get on my nerves, but it should be a fairly easy semester.
Oh! I've also decided to seriously study japanese again. I tried to write a short introduction in Japanese last night, and I cringed at how I only seem to be able to put together grade school level sentences. So Im gonna push myself to practice more, and maybe even learn some kanji ;D


おやすみなさい~
❤オート



Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus