MeriKuri & A Happy New Year
Monday, December 31, 2012; comments


'Ello lovelies~!

On christmas eve I went to a dinner party with my mother, and this is how I looked...








White Shirt - Rue21
Grey/Tan Scarf - ??? (bought in vegas)


I harassed my mom for hours to get her to find that scarf (she borrowed it and couldn't find it :T ). She didn't see why it was so important, but it just made the outfit so much betterrrr.






Assorted Rings - Gifts from friends

Cross Chain & Key earrings - Rue21


I slept in Christmas day, and watched random things online. Some dramas, cooking videos, anime, etcetc. Since my mom didnt want to cook (and was too busy watching BBC shows herself) we ate leftovers and junk food all day. I made a cake too!




Red Velvet cake & Creamcheese icing ♥♥♥







It was my first time stacking and icing a cake, but I think I did pretty good!


How was your christmas/new years? Well, New Years isn't exactly here yet, but whatever.


明けましておめでとうございます!!

❤ オート

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus