► Spur-of-the-Moment-Type-Thing
Friday, December 2, 2011; comments
Hello Lovelies~

If you follow my twitter or tumblr you may have already seen this, but I have a look for you today! I was just messing around with some products I havent touched in a long while, and I came up with this..


►►│















Makeup Used:

. Revlon Colorstay Foundation [Caramel]
. L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow [Bark]
. Mary Kay Signature Velvet Mousse Cheek Color [Rosy]
. bareMinerals All-over Face Color [Pure Radience]
. Kleancolor autoliners [Lime Green & Violet]
. LA Colors Pallette [Enchanted]
. Profusion 88 Pallette
. IMAN eyeshadow [Navy]
. Jordana FabuLiner [Black]
. Select Lash eyelashes [S42]
. wet n' wild MegaVolume Mascara [Black]
. Elizabeth Arden lipstick [Tumble]
. wet n' wild Glassy Gloss [This Too Shall Glass]

† Nails: wet 'n wild [Saved by the Blue]
† Earrings from CATO


►►│



I gotta say, unlike my last lash experience, I really like these lashes a lot. I barely feel them, and they don't give me hell putting them on. For $1.25 you cant go wrong.

Well that's my makeup adventure of the day. If you guys want to see a video for this I dont mind making one c:


Until next time,


† Alex

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus