► FOTD + Electronics + I Have an Addiction
Friday, December 2, 2011; comments
Hola mi amigos!

Last night I hung out with the hubby, bought some things, and chilled with yasu.
We stopped by Dollar General-- cuz i love that store so so so so much-- and I picked up some polish, lashes to make up for the N.Y.C fail a few weeks ago, and some blistex becasue it's getting cold out here and my elf lip balm ran out ; A ;
Then we went to Best Buy and Walmart to check out some electronics. I needed to find a replacement power cord for my laptop. Thankfully I found something cheaper online, otherwise I'd be out 70 bucks. I also bought NIL a pair of Snake drop earrings tht he wanted. Unfortunately I didnt get a picture of it, but I'm sure I will eventually ;D




►►│










Makeup Used:

. Revlon Colorstay Foundation [Caramel]
. L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow [Bark]
. Mary Kay Signature Velvet Mousse Cheek Color [Rosy]
. IMAN blush [Rust]
. bareMinerals All-over Face Color [Pure Radience]
. Jordana FabuLiner [Black]
. wet n' wild MegaVolume Mascara [Black]
. Elizabeth Arden lipstick [Tumble]
. Donna Michelle Cupcake Lipgloss [Coconut Cream]


† OOTD †










►►│




NIL looking pretty badass ♥







Yasu's sexy boots. Gonna steal 'em one day >:D



Yasu gave me some earrings cuz he's thebestest ever ♥♥♥
I love the tiny crosses. Cant wait to wear 'em~





Yasu :D


►►│




LA Colors polish [Berry Red]
It's official. I love their nail polishes. They go on so smooth, and they have such nice colors. And they're a dollar!



Select Lash eyelashes [S42]




Until next time,


† Alex

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus