✦ Starbucks + Friends + Dinner
Tuesday, December 13, 2011; comments
Hello hello~!


I havent been doing much beauty stuff lately, just been hanging with friends and generally having a good time. Im glad to say that almost all my uni stuff is taken care of, and I start in January. Also, I did my christmas shopping three weeks early, so all I have to do is relax this year! I'm feeling so much success it hurts, gaiz.


Anyway, last Monday I met up with Precious and Mika and we wandered around the mall until it closed. I would post pictures of them, but Preshy might kill me, haha. On saturday Yasu and his mom kidnapped me and we went to Starbucks. I wasn't expecting to see old friends from highschool, but I did and it was awesommme. I stayed at Yasu's that night and on Sunday our moms treated us to Olive Garden ♥♥♥

Now onto the pictures, cuz I know you dont come here to hear me ramble:


✦ ✦ ✦

























I think it's about time I change that banner. It's getting on my nerves :T

Until next time,



✦ Alex


Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus