► Food Food Food + Updates
Thursday, December 1, 2011; comments
Hello Lovelies~!

How was everyone's Turkey Day? Lots of good food and fun times, I hope. Well, if you celebrate it, of course. My Thanksgiving was unexpectedly awesome! It started off pretty normal: my mom started cooking early in the day while I cleaned the house etc etc. I sent out my usual Turkey Day greetings that morning, but I found out Yasu was going to be spending the day alone!



So I kidnapped him. >:D

To make it even better, he ended up staying for 2 days lmao


►►│


Turkey Day FOTD


(I wish I had a better photo of my eyes, but I was in a rush)


Makeup Used:

. Revlon Colorstay Foundation [Caramel]
. L'Oreal Wear Infinite eyeshadow [Bark]
. Mary Kay Signature Velvet Mousse Cheek Color [Rosy]
. IMAN blush [Rust]
. bareMinerals All-over Face Color [Pure Radience]
. NYC Eye 2 Eye Duo [Chocolate Kiss]
. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad [02 Natural Smokes]
. MAC Reelers & Rockers eyeshadow palette [Crown & Sceptre]
. Jordana FabuLiner [Black]
. wet n' wild MegaVolume Mascara [Black]
. Elizabeth Arden lipstick [Tumble]
. Donna Michelle Cupcake Lipgloss [Coconut Cream]




Our turkey table *U*


►►│



I've been doing a lot more cooking recently... mostly cuz my mom forces me to :T
And when I make something really good I always want to share it, but I'm usually alone. But then I remembered: "Hey! I have a blog!". Now before you ask:

1. No this is not going to turn into a food blog.
2. No, I wont be dedicating a special section or a tag to the food I share.

But every once in a while when I make something really delicious, I'll post a pic or two here to share c:
Sound good?

Great!
I'll start with the breakfast and dinner I made yesterday~



Eggs, bacon & toast. Nothing special, but I like this picture.





Pasta with cream sauce. We ran out of Alfredo sauce, so I improvised lol. Topped with cheddar cheese and chopped scallion.


►►│



Onto some blog business.

I have a few products that I've been using over the last few weeks that I want to share with you guys. So those reviews should come sometime soon. Also, I'm still not completely happy with the new header/layout so expect that to change before the end of the month too ;D


Until next time,


† Alex

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus