► Buns, Buddies & Boxes, Oh My
Friday, November 18, 2011; comments
Sup peeps?

Yesterday I went out with my friends Janine (who I hadn't seen in at least 2 years), Monte, & Z (I'm calling her Z because god help me I dont know how to spell her name lmao). We went to H Mart (Korean megamart), then hightailed it to the mall for some ridiculous fun.




►►│





FOTD


Makeup Used:

. Revlon Colorstay Foundation [400 Caramel]
. Covergirl Invisible concealer [Honey]
. L'Oreal Wear Infinite Matte Shadow [Bark]
. Mary Kay Signature Velvet Mousse Cheek Color [Rosy]
. Jordana FabuLiner [Black]
. wet n' wild MegaVolume Mascara
. wet n' wild Lipstick [512A]







OOTD


►►│




Z → Janine → Monte



This amused me probably more than it should have xD



Janine ♥



The wind coasted this box straight into the parking space. It was a good space too! I hope no one wanted it~



Coco Bun!



Thai Bubble tea!





Tried on some shoes.





This is how you wear lingerie. Get with it, peeps.



Monte is a master cameraman, guys. Watch out xD









I leave you with moustaches~ ;D



Til next time,


► Alex

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus