[review] EOS V201 Pure Green Lenses
Friday, November 4, 2011; comments
Hello Lovelies~

I've been meaning to do this review for months now, but I just haven't had the motivation. Today was such a pretty day, though, so I sucked it up and got this done. Remember that review I did for my EOS G204 Brown lenses? Well, when I did the video review for MyCandyEyes I got a free pair of lenses from them! I wanted the Adult Grey lenses, but they were out of stock, so I chose the Pure Green instead.

That was a terrible mistake.




♚ ♚ ♚





In the vials

As usual, MyCandyEyes treated me very kindly and provided great service. When I asked for their Adult Grey lenses they told me within hours that they were out of stock and that I could either wait and get them later, or I could choose another pair. (I should have waited :T)

The lenses were supposed to arrive in at least 14 days, but they got to me before the end of the first week~
They were packaged relatively safe (bubble wrap, a cushioned envelope, etc), and came with a free lens case like always.

Onto the actual lenses:





My problem with these lenses should be pretty obvious, but I'll rant anyway. While I do really like the design, the color just doesn't show up. You can barely see the green in them even with flash or when I'm staring directly into a bright light. These lenses are 14.0mm, which is a good bit smaller than my G204's, but because they're so dark and soulless they look about the same size. Not that that's a problem, of course. I think they look slightly bigger than normal without being freakish (on me).

As with all EOS lenses, the comfort is amazing. I can wear these for hours with no problem. They also don't shift on my eyes like my other lenses do.



Fuzzy socks~


Color: ●○○○○
Design: ●●●○○
Enlargement: ●●●○○
Comfort: ●●●●●
Overall: ●●○○○



Until next time,


♚ Alex

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus