[tutorial] We turn to look and burn our eyes... Candy Corn Nails
Sunday, October 30, 2011; comments





Hello Hello~

Here's that Candy Corn nail tutorial I promised you guys. Very simple, and I think it came out pretty good if I do say so myself. Only uses three colors and some patience ;D


♚ ♚ ♚



Tools:

. Yellow polish
. Orange polish
. White polish
. Top coat

*** I dont have white or orange nail polish, so i switched them out for acrylic paint.







Start with a yellow polish all over the nail. I'm using Wild and Crazy in Twilight.




Take your orange polish and paint the nail as if you were doing a french tip, painting 3/4 of the nail. If you're using acrylic paint like me, you'll want to do two coats of paint; with a clear coat in between so the color doesn't slide off the nail.




Im assuming you've been waiting for each layer to dry fully before you continue, but if you haven't then I can't help you, bro. Take your white and do a normal french tip, making sure the orange is the widest section. Let it dry, and finish with the top coat of your choice. I used one by Revlon. For pizzaz, I used a glittery top coat on the white tips just to make them shine.

And that's it! Told you it was easy ;D





Until next time,


♚ Alex

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus