► Day with Yasu + Drugstore Haul
Thursday, November 17, 2011; comments
Hello Lovelies~!


Last Saturday I went out with Yasu just to hang out, and raid the makeup sections of various stores~. I told myself I was only gonna spend $20 (trying to save money, man), but I failed miserably lmao. Normally I'd beat myself up about it, but I wasn't bothered this time c:




►►│






OOTD



Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel [$13]



Clean & Clear Acne Control Moisturizer [$6]



Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent [$3]



Jordana FabuLiner liquid liner [$2]



NYC Ultra Last Lipcolor in Air Kiss [$2]



NYC Natural Eyelashes [$2]


►►│




I did a quick look to test them out. I actually dont like the lashes at all :T



Until next time,



► Alex

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus