. FOTD + Kmart Mini Haul .
Thursday, October 27, 2011; comments
Selam~!
(hello)

I went out with NIL yesterday because I wanted to check up on a bitchin' hat I saw at the BSS a couple weeks ago. We didnt go cuz NIL checked on it for me, but we did go to Kmart~


♚ ♚ ♚








This is the makeup I wore before I washed my face... I got lazy and decided I didnt want to wear makeup anymore 8D;;


Makeup Used:

. Covergirl Invisible concealer [Honey]
. Covergirl Naturally Luminous loose Powder
. L'Oreal Wear Infinite Matte Shadow [Bark]
. Mary Kay Signature Velvet Mousse Cheek Color [Rosy]
. IMAN Blush [Rust]
. bareMinerals All-Over Face Color [Pure Radiance]
. NYC Duo [Hot Chocolate]
. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad [Stylish Smokes]
. wet n' wild ColorIcon pencil [Willow]
. wet n' wild MegaVolume Mascara
. Jordana lipstick [Matte Fuchsia] (red)
. NICKA Liquid Lipstick [???] (dark red)
. Victoria's Secret Lipgloss [Dandy Cane]


♚ ♚ ♚




Random Tangled Necklace [$???]



Star Drop Earrings [$2]



NIL~ ♥♥♥



The view on the way to hang with Yacchi


♚ ♚ ♚


Now this was a mini-haul, so i only got two things:



wet n' wild fast Dry nail polish [Saved by the Blue]



wet n' wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel [This Too Shall Glass]


Btw, I was messing with my nails because I wanted to do something Halloween related this year, and i got--



CANDY CORN NAILS!! :D
I think they're fun, but I only did one nail 'cuz I'm a lazy ass. So I was wondering if you guys would want a tutorial on 'em. It'd probably be pictures since it's easier for me to do-- not to mention I could get it posted before Monday-- but I could try a video if you really wanted . LEMME KNOW PEEPS.



Bir dahaki sefere kadar,
(until next time)


♚ Alex


***Turkish this time ;D

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus