. MASSIVE "Where Have You Been?!" Haul .
Friday, October 14, 2011; comments
Hello hello~ long time no see, eh? Doubt many of you noticed or cared though, haha.

Normally this would be a quick "sorry I've been gone; things are coming soon" post, only for me to vanish for another few months, but not this time! Im really trying to get better at posting everything I buy/do, and to prove it I've got a bundle of pictures i took over the last month or so to show you!




♚ ♚ ♚


[08.31]

I went out with NIL and Yasu to have delicious korean food, and just generally have a good time. This was my makeup for the day:




I didnt get a picture of NIL's food (which i regret), and Yasu and I both ordered Bulgogi:




I also bought some pastries, but by the time i thought to take pictures they were gone. Maybe I'll remember next time... doubt it.


[09.18]

Yasu's friend Jenny came to stay with him from Germany for a couple weeks. She ended up going home early, but before she left we (Yasu, NIL, Jenny & I) went to the mall to help her get some souvenirs and last minute things for herself.


Yacchi ♥


(Me, NIL, & Jenny)

Before we left we stopped at the food court for some Panda Express. Unfortunately it was almost closing time and the whole area was mega-dark. So my camera boycotted and refused to take any good pictures of the food we ate >:U








But I got a nice picture of the carousel~



♚ ♚ ♚


HAUL TIME!!!

These are all the important things i either bought or was given over the last month. Mostly nail polish now that i think about it.

***Im tying to take less boring pictures. Lemme know if they look alright ;D



Victorian-esque drop earrings [$2]


Star drop earrings [$2]


Various striped chunky studs [$1]


Feather earrings [$1]


Color Concept nail polish [#13 & #11]


The Color Workshop nailpolish [Naka]


Absolute! nail polish [Light Blue]


Wild and Crazy nail polish [Twilight]


Charlotte Russe nail polish [Brown Sugar]


wet n' wild trio [Cool As A Cucumber]



Well, that's all the blog-worthy stuff I did over the last month. I live a pretty boring life, I know. But it's all good.


♚ Alex

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus