[video] Simple Thick Liner
Sunday, October 16, 2011; comments



About a week ago my mom bought me an awesome double-sided extendable mirror to put in my room. I finally decided to set it up a couple nights ago. My brother helped me screw it into the side of my desk, and I must say i couldn't think of a better place for it. It's just so convenient!

Setting up the mirror gave me some drive to actually put it to use and do some makeup. So i did a quick liner look for you guys today. The video isnt a tutorial really, It's just sped up. I'll probably add some annotations later on, but for now I just want to get this post up.






My new workspace :D




I realize I can never take pictures without breaking out my shades..


my buddy~ she's so cute ♥


♚ ♚ ♚



Makeup Used:

. L'oreal True Match Foundation [C6 Soft Sable]
. Covergirl Concealer (Honey)
. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad [02 Natural]
. Santèe Lengthening Eyeliner [Black]
. L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara [H100 Black]
. Elizabeth Arden Lipstick [Tumble]
. N.Y.C Liquid Lip Shine [538U Pink Sand]



♚ Alex

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus