. おひさしぶり .
Thursday, May 5, 2011; comments
(It's been a long time)

Long time no post, I know. Cant say I've been particularly busy, but i havent been sitting around doing nothing either~

I started college online in March, and i really wish i hadnt. I despise being in school and being away from it for so long only to jump right back in was awful. Not to mention i had to take accelerated half courses for starting in the middle of the usual semseter. I'll be intensely surprised if i actually passed either class...

But enough of my failure, onto someone else's! :D

I've been wanting to get my hair dyed for a long time now, and i finally managed to convince my mother to agree on the color i wanted (nothing outrageous while in her house, so no aqua yet >:[ ). So a couple weeks ago i went to the salon to get it dyed. Now, i usually go to this Dominican salon down the street, but since i wanted to be able to actually have a conversation with the person doing my hair i asked to go somewhere else. Mother wasn't having it. So i went to the usual place and...

This is what i wanted:



This is what i got:



I dont feel like going into detail about the immense fail that took place that day, but just know that all of it could have been solved if i could speak spanish.. or if i went to another salon like i asked.
The color isnt that bad, you can tell it's red/orange in the sun or in bright lights. I just wish it could've been done right the first time. -shrugs-

--

Ive been trying very hard to get my creativity up lately. Ive been in a rut for the last few months and on top of all the fail in my life right now i want to do something to make me feel like a winner lol. I wont say expect a random tutorial or a video soon, but i will try to post more often! Whether it's about makeup, or tv, or just my life in general, i will try to post something-- anything-- to keep this blog alive ;D


Till next time luvs~

♚ Alex

PS. Changed the layout. I like it this way~
Looking for a better background though.

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus