. I'll take this as a spark of some sort .
Friday, May 6, 2011; comments
Of creativity, that is ;D

I got bored today, and after watching hundreds of tutorials from various youtube gurus over the last week or so, i decided to actually do something. So I threw some makeup on my face.
It's mostly based off of NikkieTutorials' Neutral with a Pop of Blue tutorial, with some extra touches~




Playing around with brightness/contrast :D


This is only here because i randomly found this Hello Kitty clip in my room. So i wore it today lol



I'll post the things i used for this look when i feel like getting them from my bathroom... which is allllll the way not in this room.

[edit]
Makeup used:


- L'oreal True Match Foundation (C6 Soft Sable)
- Covergirl Concealer (Honey)
- Lancome Pressed Powder in idkwhatcuzthelabelfaded
- elf Eyeshadow Primer
- PACO White Eyeliner
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad (02 Natural)
- L.A. Colors Palette (EP43 Tranquil)
- Profusion 88 Eyeshadow Palette
- Elizabeth Arden Natural Volume Mascara (01 Black Ebony)
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara (Very Black)
- NYX Round Lipstick (Circe)
- BEAUTI FULL Plumping Lipshine (07 Smiling)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty RUSH Lipgloss (Tiny Bubbles)



♚ Alex

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus