. Happy New Year, and all that jazz .
Saturday, January 1, 2011; comments
Happy New Year~!

I brought in 2011 with a fresh face, waves, and a party hat that looked like it belonged to a very flamboyant wizard... lmao;;;

My mom made a huge pot of squash soup on new years eve, which im eating right now (^~^), and it's delicious. She also went to the asian farmer's market that morning so i had some Ramune left over, which made me a very happy camper.

After the ball dropped i called family, watched a bunch of MissChievous videos, played with my dog, slept till noon and woke up to post this entry C:


my god... that hat (  ゚,_ゝ゚)


Ramune~ ♥♥♥


Ive been spazzing over F.Cuz for the last few days because of their newest single Midnight Sun. It's an intense song that at first you think is a ballad, which is great, but then they throw in the high paced beats and energetic dance moves that F.Cuz made themselves known for in Jiggy & No One.
Its just... ASKLJD; I love this song to pieces! Not to mention the set in the MV is GORGEOUS and they dont look too bad themselves in their black suits ;D




♣ otto

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus