When Dawn Breaks It Will Be Goodbye Again
Tuesday, August 20, 2013; comments



Galileo Galilei - 夏空




If we are able to hold fast to each and every one of our dreams
even after a hundred years, the promise we made to the summer sky won’t break



So how is everyone? How're the kids~ the spouses doing alright? Heard you got a promotion! Good for you--

I dont think I need to point out the obvious hiatus I was on. But I'm not even sorry because I spent my entire summer chilling the fuck out and living it up!

I met up with my usual babies this summer, but I also bumped into people I haven't seen since High School... let's pause for a minute and listen to how old that makes me sound..
I honestly didnt take as many pictures as I thought I did, but I guess that proves how busy I was doing other things, haha. So Instead of writing an in depth post about the last 3 months full of witty one liners every other caption (when the fuck did I do that anyway?) I'm just gonna toss all my favorite pictures below~


♡ ♡ ♡








With Yasu ♥♥♥


Pastel UK Leggings
$15 @ Rue21




With N e o n ♥♥♥



















Jewelry @ Rue21
Owl Ring @ Thrift Shop
















Beaded Collar Knit Top
$21 @ Rue21



♡ ♡ ♡

Ooh yeah! I bought a new phone this summer (it was about damn time), and with a smartphone comes instagram! Honestly it's so much easier to post pictures through IG, and it keeps my twitter unabandoned lmao. But I do miss taking pictures with my camera. Much better quality and I delete less pictures trying to get good shots ヽ( ̄д ̄;;)ノ
But hit me up on Instagram gaiz! I post a helluva lot more frequently than I do here orz;;


And that was my summer in a nutshell. A lot more happened, but the pictures capture the gist of it: Met up with friends, chilled out, went home and did it the next day. It all went by pretty quickly, and while I wish I had more time with everyone, I dont really mind it. We can just do it again next year ♥♥♥


❤オート

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus