[important] Blog thoughts + So disappoint
Sunday, December 9, 2012; comments

'Ello Lovelies ♥♥♥

I've been thinking a lot about this blog of mine for a long time. I made it after being inspired by all the lovely beauty bloggers I was following, and hoped that I could share my attempts at makeup with others as I got better (if i got better). Not even a few posts into it i found my love for lenses and wigs and realized that makeup just isnt my forte. At least, not my biggest one xD

I always find myself wondering what to post when the blog gets kind of empty and deserted for long periods of time (usually when school gets me stressed or  when I lack inspiration) and it's actually kind of ridiculous to me. I have tons of shit to talk about! I may not leave my house often, but I do a lot of things :I
I read tons of manga, and watch a fuckton of anime & dramas. I draw a lot (when my muse hits me), and I play games when I have the time. God knows I've got a lot of opinions, and tumblr has definitely brought them out many many times.


SO WHY ISNT THIS BLOG FILLED WITH THIS STUFF?


Because I hesitate.
I always think of this blog as a "beauty blog", a place to put forth my best face and share anything associated with my outward appearance. I think "no one wants to hear about this season's anime, they come here for makeup and reviews", so I don't post. "Games don't go on a beauty blog", so I don't post. But to be honest, I really dont do much "beauty blogging" stuff. I hate spending money, so clothes and new makeup aren't really my priority (as much as i love them). My camera sucks, and as much as I'd like to do videos of hauls and makeup and just general vlogging, I get so irked with the quality of my videos that I just don't want to do them.

It's pretty damn sad, really.

I love reading about other people's lives here on blogspot, seeing them hang with their friends, and just having fun with their blogs. And I guess I got so preoccupied with making my blog look presentable that I shut off a good bit of what makes me, me.

So Im changing things. Of course it wont stop me from doing beauty stuff (it's still a big interest for me), but it wont just be makeup/hair/etc anymore! So get ready for my otaku nerd rants guys, cuz I go hard for my anime




■ ■ ■


As for the picture above:


I don't remember if I mentioned my want to make a new wig in my previous post, but I've been thinking about it for a while now. I ended up buying the materials for it a couple days ago, and started working. I've finished the installation (if that's the right word), and got up this morning to start layering and styling it, when I realized the top of it was off 

Now normally I'd say "fuck it" and continue on my merry way, but I really want this to be perfect. So I'm gonna have to take apart the top half and redo it.. not looking forward to that. Especially since I planned to have it finished today, but this has obliterated my drive for the moment.



またね~

■ ᴏᴛᴛᴏ

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus