✦ Sexy times to make up for it, yeah?
Tuesday, June 5, 2012; comments




I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 6 MONTHS I'M SORRY!!

5 of those months were spent battling uni, and the last was eaten up by tumblr lol.

Honestly I haven't had the effort to do much of anything since the semester ended. I've been places, I've bought things, but when it came to posting I was dead. I'm hoping that'll change since it's summer and I have time, so I guess this post is step one.

I've been fussing with my wigs a lot more lately, trying new techniques and styling them different ways. I've even fixed some up for other people~! Just last week a friend asked me to fix one of her wigs (I say asked, but I saw the poor thing and demanded she let me save it;; ). Anyway, I finished the maintainance yesterday, and decided to flaunt it.


Unfortunately, I got so caught up that I only took a few pictures with my camera:
{ I do have a webcam photoset on my tumblr if you want to check it out}


✦ ✦ ✦








( close up of the eyes )

There's something hauntingly regal about this wig, so I broke out my purple lenses and went for some intense liner around the eyes.



Makeup Used:

. Revlon Colorstay Foundation [400 Caramel]
. Covergirl Concealer (Honey)
. L'oreal Wear Infinite Matte Shadow [Bark]
. bare Minerals All-Over Face Color [Pure Radience]
. Mary Kay Velvet Mousse Blush [Rose]
. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad [Natural Smokes]
. wet n' wild ColorIcon Pencil [Black]
. Jordana FabuLiner [Black]
. ebay Black Gel Liner
. Generic ebay Lashes [CF-17]


It saddens me to have to give this back to my friend, because it's such a gorgeous wig. I'm not one for huge volume (on myself) but this is a really big exception.
I don't know how much longer I'll have it, but I'll see if I can take some pictures from all angles.

See you soon,


✦ Alex


( Instead of embedding videos here, I'm gonna start putting a link at the top of the post to whatever song I think fits the mood of the update. Sound good~? )

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus