[TAG] Blogger, I choose you!! + FOTD
Thursday, November 10, 2011; comments
Yay I've been tagged~! Hurr, I feel so important.
I was tagged by the lovely Filomena~ ♥3♥


RULES:

1. Link Back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the ''Favorite'' Questions
4. Award this to 7 bloggers.




► 7 Magical Random Things About Moi:


1. I dont have favorites. I really dont. I have things I love, things I like a lot, and things I like just as much as other things... that last section is gonna be kinda hard xD

2. I've never broken a bone in my body or had any major injury. Common sense has mostly kept me safe these 20 years, haha.

3. I absolutely can't stand Black Licorice. Hate it. So much. If anyone offered me black licorice, I might punch them.

4. I want to learn all the things. I want to be good at too many things, haha. Im an artist by default, but over time I've studied a good chunk of things. Web design, photography, writing, wig making and other beauty stuff. I like to dance but have never done an official cover for anything. I practice singing almost everyday, but you'll never know what my voice sounds like. And I've been studying French Japanese & Korean for years (though French is the only one I've ever really gotten anywhere with).

5. Im a very cheap person. Im like Mr. Krabs with my money, so I've been told.

6. I've cracked/popped my collarbone before. True story. Hurt like hell.

7. I love The Sims. I've been playing The Sims foreveeeeeeeeer. I currently have:

. The Sims (PC)
. The Sims (PS2)
. The Sims: Bustin' Out (PS2)
. The Sims: Bustin' Out (Gameboy Advanced)
. The Sims 2 (PS2)
. The Sims 2 (PC) + two expansion packs
. The Sims 3 (PC)

I want all of them ♥♥♥


Not so Favorites


Name your favourite colour: No faves, but I've been using these three colors a lot for the past year:

Name your favorite song: ♫ Do As Infinity - Shinjitsu no Uta ♫
Again, no faves, but this song sparked my love for Japanese music all those years ago.

Name your favorite dessert:



What is annoying to you: People moving my shit without telling me.

When you are upset you: Rant. Rave. Kick shit.

Your favorite pet: I love all animals~ but I've mostly had cats growing up. I have a dog now though ♥

Your biggest fear: Plummeting

My best feature: My stomach~

Everyday Attitude: Pretty chill.

What is perfection: Food.

Guilty Pleasure: NIL ♥♥♥


► I TAG:
(you dont have to do it, but go ahead if you want to :D)


. Yasu
. NIL
. Noxin
. Frances
. Banny
. Brianna


►►│



New banner ↑


I changed the banner like I said I would in my last post, but it didnt come out quite how I wanted so it probably wont be there for long. I love the pictures I took from this "mini-shoot" though! I broke out my violet contacts and straightened out my wig (it's a new one-- I'll post about it soon) for an intense look.




The best picture I took, imo. Too bad it's blurry :T



I love these lenses, but they make me look like I'll beat you up and steal your shit xD;;





The picture from the banner ↑




Until next time,


► Alex

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus