Medermaaaaaa~!!!
Friday, December 3, 2010; comments
Ive been looking for something to fade the acne scars (along with some scars from my childhood lol) all over my face for the past couple of years. Ive tried alot of things, but nothing seems to really fade them... some didnt even work at all BV
After over a year of frustrations and failures, i gave up and decided i'd just hide them with copious amounts of makeup for the rest of my life. Unfortunately i dont give up that easily, and i became determined to find a way to make the little SOB's disappear for good. I looked around some more and saw that most blogs and review sites had Mederma & Bio Oil everywhere. I was leaning more towards Bio Oil originally, but my face is finicky and the slightest bit of oil would probably make my face explode with breakouts, so i didnt risk it xD

With my mind made up, i ordered some Mederma off of ebay (for half of what i'd normally pay ;D ) and it just got in today!



Im in this for the long haul, so its gonna be mederma 3 times a day until this tube withers and dies 8D

And we end with my webcam FOTD~ :D


♣ Alex

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus